Monday, December 19, 2011

The Wolfman

This is the villain character. He is an assassin who goes by "The Wolfman" in reference to the mask he wears, and is part of a secret league of mercenary assassins who all wear different animal masks. The character is inspired by a random sighting of a person on a motorcycle actually wearing a wolf mask, I thought it was pretty interesting of course. The total amount of time spent on The Wolfman is unknown, I would guess somewhere in the realm of 10-11 hours. Again I am very slow and need to work on speed. But I think I at least deliver good quality work. Honestly the only reason I am not farther on him is because of a twelve hour snag I hit doing my hero character. This is why The Wolfman has yet to get a model sheet.



No comments:

Post a Comment