Monday, December 19, 2011

Tyler Reinhart

The third character for this assignment is Tyler Reinhart, the brother of hero Terra. He is a somewhat rebellious student who is having troubles adjusting to life without his parents. He collects superhero memorabilia, and always has a pocket knife on hand. Total amount of time spent on Tyler is even less than The Wolfman, I wanna say around 8-9 hours.This kid keeps getting the short end of the stick on this project. I always put him off until the end and get frustrated at how I can't work fast enough, and so he ends up looking the worst of all three. He has made major improvements from both the midterm and the first version of his character sheet. I feel he is still in the "has potential" stage of his development, but I could grow to like him.



No comments:

Post a Comment